26 essential Internet explorer keyboard shortcuts
Internet Explorer (previously Microsoft internet Explorer and windows Internet Explorer, ordinarily abbreviated IE or MSIE) is a series of graphical web browsers developed by Microsoft and integrated as part of the Microsoft windows line of operating techniques, establishing in 1995. It used to be first released as a part of the add-on package Plus! for Windows 95 that 12 months. Later updates were to be had as free downloads, or in service packs, and included within the original gear manufacturer (OEM) service releases of windows ninety five and later versions of home windows.you can download IE latest version from here.
Read also :- How to Move Toolbars on Internet Explorer.
Shortcut Keys Description
- Alt + Left Arrow Back a page.
- Backspace Back a page
- Alt + Right Arrow Forward a page
- F5 Refreshcurrent page, frame, or tab.
- F11 Display the current website in full screen mode
- Esc Stop page or download from loading.
- Ctrl + (- or +) Increase or decrease the font size, pressing ‘-‘ will decrease and ‘+’ will increase.
- Ctrl + Enter Quickly complete an address. For example, type computer hope in the address bar.
- Ctrl + D Add a favorite for the page now opened.
- Ctrl + ID Display available bookmarks.
- Ctrl + N Open New browser window.
- Ctrl + P Print current page or frame .
- Ctrl + T Opens a new tab
- Ctrl + F4 Closes the now selected tab.
- Ctrl + Tab Moves through the open tabs.
- Spacebar Moves down a page at a time
- .Shift + Spacebar Moves up a page at a time
- . Alt + DHighliCtrl+P Print the current page.
- Ctrl+S Save the current page to your computer.
- Ctrl+O Open a file from your computer.
- Ctrl+U Open the current page’s source code.
- F12 Open Developer Tools
- Ctrl+H Open the browsing history.
- Ctrl+J Open the download history.
- Ctrl+D Bookmark the current website.
- Ctrl+Shift+Del Open the Clear Browsing History window.
Benefits of Internet Explorer:
- Comes installed already on computer
- Turbo with windows computers seeing that it is built-in
- Some web pages can simplest be used with internet Explorer
- Some purposes are optimized for IE.
Risks Internet Explorer:
- No add-on aid
- Slows down with more recent types, equivalent to IE7
- This is also less cozy than different browsers
- Turns into buggy readily
- Particular by means of hackers.
Recall to subscribe our site by way of RSS FEED right here or you wish to have every put up delivered to your e mail id as it published then please subscribe our website with your e-mail id.You could favorite our internet site by just pressing Ctrl+D & click on add.Share this article on Facebook & Twitter.