How to add BlogMean badge or Logo in your website
Today we are discussing a topic that will help you all the bloggers who really wants to take blogging as a career. But all of you know that if anyone wants to be a successful blogger then one of the most important they need is blog traffic. But how you will get the traffic in your blog or website? There are many things we have already discussed here that how anyone can get traffic in any website. But the most important thing is to get traffic or become a successful blogger you must create a blog network. And this is the most crucial part for many newbie bloggers. Then How to resolve this problem? BlogMean.
Most of you know that BlogMean.Org started with a vision to create a community for all the bloggers where they can get all the materials easily to take blogging as career. So, I made a new process how to create an online bloggers community to get high traffic in to their website.
Here is the process.You have to follow some steps to connect with our online bloggers community & get benefited. The process is so simple. It is defined below. Read carefully & apply.
- You need to add BlogMean official badge into your blog where ever you want.You will get the HTML Code to add badge Here.
- After adding BlogMean Badge you need to contact with us & confirm us that you have successfully added BlogMean Badge into your blog.
- We will verify by visiting your blog or website.
- After confirmation we will add your blog roll or RSS Feed into our automatic social media sharing accounts.
5) Then whenever you publish any article into your website, this will be shared in our all social media accounts.
By this process you will get lots of traffic into your website & you can make your own brand easily.You can be connect with the other pro & newbie bloggers via this process.
Here are the some simple steps how to add BlogMean Badge into your website.
First of all you have to select the platform from below mentioned process you are using for blogging.
- Login to your WordPress account, and open the WordPress administration panel/dashboard.
- Go to the Appearance section, and click on Widgets.
- Under the list of available widgets, select the Text widget. Choose the widget section in which you want to add the badge, and confirm.
- Fill out the necessary fields as shown below. Get the HTML code by here.
- Click on Save.
Google Bloggers or BlogSpot
- Go to Blogger.com, and sign in if you’re not signed in to your Google account.
- Choose the blog which you filled up in our form, and find the button for writing a new post. Adjacent to it, is a drop down menu. Click on it and select Layout.
- When the Layout arrangement page opens, choose the section to which you want to add the badge, and find the Add a Gadget button in that section. Click on it.
- Configure the fields as shown below.Get the HTML code here.
- Paste/type in the link.
- Click on Save.
- Click on Save Arrangement in the header to finish the process.
The badge should now appear in your blog in the specified section.If you do wish to add anything else in the description section along with the badge, add it before or after the above code.
Most of our indexed bloggers use WordPress, Blogger/BlogSpot. In case you use a different platform, and are having difficulty adding the badge, inform us by messaging our Facebook Page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We’ll respond to you as soon as possible.