Download Request Slip for exchange of Old High Denomination Bank Notes in Denominations of 500 & 1000/-
Request Slip for exchange of Old High Denomination Bank Notes in Denominations of 500 & 1000/-
We all know the that Indian Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has been banned the current 500 Rupees & 1000 Rs notes in all over India. We have already written the detailed article on this topic that how you can exchange old 500 & 1000 Rs note with new one. Where you can change the old notes with new notes. To control this current situation in all over India All the Banks & Post Office will stay open & in working condition in coming Saturday (12th Nov 2016) & Sunday (13th Nov 2016). You can exchange the old notes in any bank & post office. For this you need to fill up one Request slip for exchange of old High Denomination Bank Notes in Denominations of 500 & 1000/-. You can simply download the exchange slip of old High Denomination Bank Notes in Denominations of 500 & 1000/-. You can exchange your valuable money with the exchange slip up to 30th December 2016.
Complete details of action taken by the Govt of India for the 10th Nov 2016:-
- Bank branches will commence normal operations on November 10, 2016.
- Banks have to accord top priority to provide facility for exchanging / accepting deposits of Specified Bank Notes and open additional counters to meet the public demand and keep the counters open for extended hours, if necessary. Maximum staff should be deployed for this purpose. If necessary banks may consider hiring retired employees for a temporary period to take care of additional work load.
- There are no restrictions on card payment, cheque, demand draft, electronic funds transfer. However, there is a limit on daily and weekly withdrawals. ATM withdrawals will be restricted to Rs 2000 per day and withdrawals from bank accounts will be limited to Rs 10,000 a day and Rs 20,000 a week.
- Cash withdrawal from a bank account over the counter shall be restricted to 10,000/- per day subject to an overall limit of 20,000/- a week from the date of the notification until the end of business hours on 24th November, 2016, after which these limits shall be reviewed.
- You can do transaction unlimited transaction through non-cash method like through cheques, Demad Draft, Credit or Debit Cards, Mobile wallets and electronic fund transfer mechanisms or the like.
- Withdrawal from Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) shall be restricted to 2,000 per day per card up to 18th November, 2016 and the limit shall be raised to 4,000 per day per card from 19th November, 2016.
- Any person who is unable to exchange or deposit the specified bank notes in their bank accounts on or before the 30th December, 2016, shall be given an opportunity to do so at specified offices of the Reserve Bank or such other facility until a later date as may be specified by it.
Be notified whenever any article is published here by subscribe through RSS FEED right here or you wish to have every put up delivered to your e mail id as it published then please subscribe our website with your e-mail id. You could favourite our blog by just pressing Ctrl+D & click on add.
We have covered in this topic the below searches:-
- How to convert 500-1000 notes.
- How to ex black money 500-1000 notes.
- How to hide black money now.
- What to do to ex my 500-1000 notes without knowing government
- Where to keep Black Money Now.
- New look of 500 & 2000 Notes.
- Request Slip for exchange of Old Notes
#Exchange500Notes #Exchange1000 Notes #BlackMoney #NarendraModi #PrimeMinister #ModiAddressNation