Increase page rank Penalized By Google:-Protect your blog
Increase page rank:-How you can protect your website penalized by google:-
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & high page rank is the very important technique for attracting more & more traffic from major search engines. Ranking on the first page of Google or any other major search engine for competitive keywords in your niche, can give you good amount of traffic to your website.
However, while making your website optimied, you need to make sure that all your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) activities are in line with Google’s webmaster’s guidelines. Because if you violat Google’s search engine webmaster’s guidelines can get your website penalized and in extreme cases, not indexed from its search results.
Thankfully, staying away from a Google penalty, and still rank highly in search results, is easier than anyone think.
Here is the complete process how you can do that.
Always Create Original, Detailed and Authoritative Content you post in your website:-
If you want to stay away from Google penalties, you shold never use duplicate or copied content on your website or blog. Because duplicate or copied content from any where else will get you immediately in trouble with Google’s algorithms.
Creating original, high value,mind blowing,informative content is the best way to attract regular search engine traffic as well as but stay in Google’s good copies.
Creating great,valuable,informative content requires times as well as great effort. There is really no shortcut to do it.
- You have make sure every post you write in your blog is sooo detailed that your readers don’t not have to read anything else on that perticular topic you are discussioning about.
- You must create long and meaningfull content because major search engines like Google or yahoo ranks long & detailed content higher in search results.
- You must Include lots of references and links to authority websites.
Google always prefer websites that always keep adding new and good quality content. If your content is original, and your readers find it useful for their knowledge, you need not have to think about any Google’s guideline changes.
You should not use Guest blogging for more backlinks
Guest blogging is & always a great way to build authority in your niche, establishing your brand image.
However, it is not recomended a great way to build backlinks to your website or your web blog. From the last few years, guest blogging has become spammy and a source of irrelevant backlinks to your website blog.
That is why Google has made hard guidelines for blogs or websites that use guest blogging only for link building.
But guest blogging is not dead. You just have to be to take care more while doing guest blogging.
To be more specific & detailed, you just have to do the following things more betterment.
- If you are doing guest blogging the you should take care that guest blogging articles should match your blog webiste topic. For example, if your blog is in the food and fitness niche, you should not guest blogs in the finance.
- You should make sure that the backlinks from your guest posts do not make up more than 18 to 23% of your overall link profile.
- You shold not use author bio links since Google or major search engines doesn’t give that links much value. Instead, try to use contextual links within the content of your guest posts. They are more valuable.
As per my experience, I would strongly recommend using guest blogging only for branding purposes not to get backilinks.
Get Backlinks from Relevant Domains
Over the last some years google or search engines no longer gives much importance to backlinks to create PageRank as it once used to.
Now, the relevancy of your linking domain and its authority & social media following and user engagement is much more important to get good page rank.
Now relevancy is the new PR.
Websites that have lots of backlinks coming from irrelevant websites are flirting with danger, and are most likely to be penalized by Google.
So when you are planning to get backlinks, make sure all your target websites are either within your niche, or strongly related to it. Otherwise you can easily get penalized by Google.
Low Quality Links
If you have a lot of low quality or spammy links in your website,you can not get high page rank in search engine & you can get into trouble any time and can be penalized. To avoid this, you need to regularly monitor and clean up your link profile.
You can do that from your Google Webmaster Tools dashboard.
Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to your Google Webmaster Tools account
- Select your website.
- In the side menu, click on Search Traffic –> Links to Your Site
- Now, click on “more” under the “Who links the best”
- Click on “Download latest links”
This will give you the list of all the links in your website and which Google uses to rank you.
Download this list every months and remove any spammy or low quality links, using the disavow tool.
If you are using anchor text then you have to make sure your anchor text is natural. It needs to be in context with the overall content of your page and have to fit in naturally.
For example, instead of using the keyword “Wordpress ecommerce plugins” repeatedly for all your backlinks, you should use different natural combinations of the same words and their synonyms.
The more branded keyword anchors you have, linking to your main page, the more authority your links will have in Google’s eyes.
Responsive Website Design :- Increase page rank
Since now almost 50% of all Google searches come from smartphones, tablets and other portable devices, Google strongly recommends having a mobile version of your website.
Google has a new search engine algorithm update that prioritizes websites with a mobile version.
So you have to make sure that your website supports mobile visitors. The best way to do that is by using a responsive website design that adjusts its dimensions according to the device screen size.
To see if your website is mobile friendly, you can use Google’s mobile friendly test.
How you can strengthen Brand Image :- Increase Page Rank.
Here are a few ways how you can strengthen brand image:-
- Always create a professional, well-designed and responsive website. You need to have all the brand elements like a logo, a physical address and a contact number on your contact page.
- Always build social media following and engage your followers regularly.
- Always create more backlinks with branded anchor text.
Google always wants to provide highly relevant and good quality search results to its users or readers that answer all of their questions comprehensively. To rank well in Google search results, you just have to maintain Google’s recommended guidelines and create content that will help your readers.
Please share with us is your website ever been penalized by Google?How you increase your page rank in google Or do you have any other points to add in this list? I will love to hear from you in the comments.