JIO Money – Go Cash Less with Jio Money App – Cash Less India Initiative by PM Modi.
JioMoney – Your simple, smart and secure ‘one-app’ solution to everyday transactions on the go.JioMoney is much more than a wallet. It empowers you to pay everywhere in a cash-free way. With JioMoney, you can do mobile and DTH recharges, make everyday payments, send/receive money, pay insurance and other premiums, manage your finances, get great deals, and more:
- Make bill payments for MSEB, BSES, BEST, Mahanagar Gas, Gujarat Gas, GEB, and others
- Do your mobile recharge and pay bills for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance, MTNL, Aircel, Uninor, Tata Docomo, Cellone, and others
- Pay for DTH recharges for Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Sun Direct, BIG TV, and others
- Pay insurance premiums
- Pay for online shopping at leading stores like Archies, Bookmyshow, Clarks, Groupon, Imagica, Starbucks, and thousands more
- Send and receive money to and from family and friends
- Get great deals, coupons and cashback directly on your mobile phone from local merchants
- Digitize not just your money but also your loyalty points
Soon, JioMoney will be accepted by thousands of physical stores and shops across India, thus expanding your digital money’s reach. JioMoney is a zip-zap-zoom experience. You can execute a transaction in a breeze, with the same ease and convenience of receiving a call on your handset. And it is as fast too – a typical transaction is completed within a few seconds.
With JioMoney, you get these unique advantages:
- Payment from and for the entire Reliance ecosystem – Reliance Retail, Digital Express, Reliance Fresh, Reliance Jewels, and other Reliance retail businesses
- Deep market penetration – Right from a mega mall to a neighborhood store
- Fast and convenient barcode scanning for physical merchants
- Easy transfer of JioMoney balance into your bank
How to register for JioMoney?
Is my money safe if I lose my phone?
What are the different types of accounts offered?
JioMoney offers two types of accounts:
Are there any charges/fees for using JioMoney?
How can I load money to my JioMoney account?
How can I link bank accounts/cards?
Does the money loaded into JioMoney have an expiry period?
Be notified whenever any article is published here by subscribe through RSS FEED right here or you wish to have every put up delivered to your e mail id as it published then please subscribe our website with your e-mail id. You could favourite our blog by just pressing Ctrl+D & click on add.