Make your Website load faster :- SEO Tip.
How to your website Load faster:-
Here you can learn how your website load faster,Loading time is very essential part in case of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).The speed at which your blog website loads is critical to attracting more readers or followers to your blog website. If your blog takes a long time to load, many readers or followers may leave your blog before they have the chance to read your posts.
Here are a few tips and tricks that will help your blog website load faster and attract more readers & Followers:
Your blog’s load time can be affected by the number of posts you display on your main page. You can easily edit the number of posts displayed of the main page from the Layout tab. Click Edit in the Blog post section to change the number of posts you want to display on the main page. We recommend displaying 10 or fewer posts on the main page.
Images and Media
The more & more images, videos and other multi-media you have on your blog the longer it will take to load. However, images and other multimedia are important to attracting readers & followers to your blog website, so it is important to optimize the load speed of your images and media. Here are a few tips to increase the load speed of your media:
- It is most important to decrease the size of your images or use thumbnails that link to the full-size image.
- If you are using third party images or Multimedia, consider uploading them to Picasa Web Albums via the Blogger post editor.
- If you have a large number of images to display, you can upload all your images (from a vacation or event) to a Picasa Web Album and link to the album in your post or sidebar.
- If you are using any added any custom CSS to your website, You must put it at the top of the page.
- The most important content of your blog that catches readers attention should load the quickest. To help you identify which items are taking the longest to load you can use Stopwatch. To use Stopwatch, enter your website’s URL into the text box and click “Start Stopwatch”. Stopwatch will then open your blog in a frame and will record the time it takes for everything on your blog to load, including images, videos, widgets, etc. Take note of the items that take the longest to load and modify them appropriately.
Its time to share this post & comment here, How this post is helping you. You can ask any question related to Blog Website by commenting here.
Till then Good Bye & Happy Sharing, Happy Blogging.